the pet people who care
We believe that owning a pet should be rewarding and fun. We work closely with local schools, charities and vets to promote responsible pet ownership and spend time with potential new pet owners that visit our stores to ensure that they understand the responsibilities that come with their new pet before they purchase.
We wish to build on our reputation as a company that really knows and cares about pets and to continue to grow as a company that is profitable, respected and positioned as one of the market leaders within pet retailing.
As a company, we are dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive excellent advice, the best quality products and efficient service.
Our Management, Directors, Head Office and Store Teams are all 100% committed to ensuring that our customers return to our stores and website time after time.
Our stores are bright, colourful and fun places to visit that offer a full range of exciting products and services to our customers… all at great value prices.
We believe that quality training is vital and offer a full 12 week training programe to all our retail staff as well as investing in additional training such as the Pet Care Trust qualifications, SQP’s, and Micro-Chipping.
want to know more?..
- Working with our customers, employees, suppliers and the community in a spirit of mutual respect, integrity and trust
- To encourage responsible pet ownership and to support the welfare of animals
- To be firmly focused on the needs of our customers and of their pets
- To constantly strive to improve the standards of pet and pet product retailing
- To ensure all of our employees are fully focused on our commitment to customer care